3 Days of freedom🥳

“ AAGG I don’t want to get up” that’s me in the morning.

When I arrived at school it was starting to rain and I got WET!! When I walked to the classroom Three of the girls (Alice, Ayla and Indy)that were going to be in my dorm were there,everyone was super excited.

40 min Later

When we opened the dorm room door we all were shocked.”This looks like a  prison cell”exclaimed Indy in a aghas tone

“Have you seen the toilet? It’s like the same one we used in kindergarten”complained Alice stunned 

“And the beds are damp,”said Ayla, horrified at the thought of  sleeping here.

‘At lest we don’t have a teacher with us or the girls that were supposed to sleep in tents right?’’ I said

The gray stone walls were wet same as the the ground  in the shower the blue pain was starting to peel of the ground.

‘I dibs the top bunk.’’ Shouted Indy 

“Na we have to do rock paper scissors.” I shouted back

“Alice, do you want the top bunk?”asked Indy 

“No” she replied

1 Minute Later

“YES I won” I announced “come let’s check out the other cabins and find Norah” declared Alice. In my opinion all the other cabins were cleaner but everyone said our one was better because we had thick mattresses and they had thin ones which was sort of true and we had no teacher sleeping in our cabin so one bonuses point😝.

Couple of hours Later

When dinner was ready we all sat up and tried to keep quiet to get picked first which didn’t work. We had Mac and cheese with a bit of lettuce,tomato and cucumber.

We Went to sleep ZZZZZZ😴

“Everyone get up it’s 6:20am!!!” I called out loud, my alarm didn’t go off because I had my watch arm under my pillow.

“AAGG”mumbled Alice, still half asleep.

“We have to hurry up or we will be late for breakfast”urged Ayla .

As we entered the dining hall most of the kids were there but luckily we weren’t the last dorm to arrive. For breakfast we had rice bubbles or weetbix with milk,yogurt and fruit salad if we wanted it.

“Were going to Tane Mahuta the bus ride will be 2 hours long ”said Whaea Kaiya. A loud mumbling erupted around the hall.

Arriving at Tane Mahuta.

As Indy and I got off the bus we had wraps for lunch then we cleaned and sanitized our shoes.There was a Lady there who told us the story of Tane Mahuta which was very interesting.(Tane Mahuta is massive!!!)

When we arrive back at camp everyone was very tired from long day but Indy and me still had just enough energy to play soccer with Jahn,Xavier, JayJay, Norah,Alice Levi after dropping our day bags into the dorm,

For dinner we had Nachos and for dessert we had vanilla ice cream and jelly. It was OK but I still gave my ice cream to Indy.

When we all were in our beds Ayla told a “scary” story about a black hooded figure and when Ayla finished Wheae Kayia came in without knocking she also was dressed in black she gave everyone a big fright because we just weren’t expecting it.

“BEBEBEBEBE”went the alarm

“Turn that stupid thing off!!” bellowed Ayla and Alice at the same time.

As Alice was grumbling sleepy. I sprang out of bed annoyed at myself that I didn’t have my arm under the pillow this time(ー_ー゛)

We had the same breakfast as the last time.

After breakfast Robe took out the water slide, sprayed it wet and put dish washing liquid on it to make it slippery. Most people ran back to their dorms to get changed as fast as possible Indy and me included. 

At the end of camp we did an obstacle course in the forest, blindfold course,flying fox and a very wobbly bridge over a stream half a meter deep. At the end the group that I was in was on the wobbly bridge and Jay Jay fell into the stream and he got soaked to the skin it was crack up.😁

Then we went back to school

THE END.

The bus rides          

were funny.

2 thoughts on “3 Days of freedom🥳

1. Hi Anik
    Loved your blog post on the camp we had. I remember getting up really early every morning just to have breakfast (Soooo Annoying) I really liked the group game we had doing trivia (Unfortunately I Couldn’t Do Tails :()coming back to school and coming home to my normal bed after the camp was like a dream.
    Anyway I had fun.
    From Jahn