Whats done is done.

Silver was running hard trying to outrun her pain and humiliation,how could she have been so stupid to fall into his trap!?

While she was still angry with herself, she noticed that she had stopped running. She also noticed a painful stitch surging through her body,it felt like knives getting stabbed at her from all angles her body was trembling from pain.

But she had to keep running or the search party would catch up to her and probably the traitor himself as well.Silver’s head was spinning but she had to get a move on.

Before she could set her paws into movement she was surrounded by yowl’s,barks and howls, there were too many wolves to count.

Silver was sure that Jasper didn’t want her to escape again.

When Silver woke up she found herself in a wet dripping dungeon.

Before Silver could stand up she heard paws scuffing on the stone floor coming in her direction.

Silver sniffed hard trying hard to get a smell into her nose and she got what she was dreading it, the familiar scent stung her nose like a wasp,”Jasper”her voice came out in a growl,as the stone door swung open Silver saw his handsome night black cot and his dark green eyes looking. Jasper voice popped into her thoughts and said “The King will be arriving today so behave yourself”in response Silver growled ”DON”T YOU DARE TALK TO ME LIKE I’M A CHILD” suit yourself”said Jasper and just left. Silver felt like screaming after him but she had to keep her cool.

1 hour later a guard came to take Silver outside “don’t make a sound” threatened the guard as they made their way outside.About ten minutes later the hole Wolf pack lined up and started to howl in wellcome for there King (it sounded like a Elephant was trompeding,in Silver opinion).

It took only seconds for the king to appear . He was sitting in a wooden cart pulled by a big hairy dog who looked near to death.

Suddenly the dog stumbled and fell to the ground.The cart started to roll down the hill and all the wolves rushed to help their king.

Silver saw her chance and ran! But before she could round the corner and vanish Jasper saw her and followed.

Silver was running hard again crashing through the forest. She rounded the corner and came to an abrupt halt,there he was again Jasper.”hi”said Jasper in a casual tone.

Hatred bubbled up inside Silver like lava “you just love humiliating me don’t you? First in front of my friends then in front of the rest of the wolves and also my family!!” Silver spat at him Jasper just stood there still as a statue. Silver tried to double back Jasper sprang onto me knocking the air out of my chest “don’t you insult me” as Jasper spoke he thought of how much he had hurt her just so he could gain back the trust of his pack.

Automatically Jasper got off her and let her stand back up.”i’m so sorry for all the things i’ve done to you Silver” jasper said quietly “what’s done is done i guess” she answered”lets start new but together this time o.k.?” asked Silver ”yes i promise”he answered.